Monday, March 07, 2016

Finding my way...

The weekend wasn't squandered. I did 80% of the laundry, 80% of the taxes, went grocery shopping and crossed a bunch of little things off the list.  I didn't hit my 10K steps yesterday... I didn't go through my clothes, and I didn't do any exercise other than my Saturday run. It's OK. I'm still trying to get my head around life with the teen these days and I'm still frankly out of sorts, though I have to say, I feel like the fog is finally lifting...

Diet... I'm logging my food honestly and I think I may have hit my macros 3 out of seven days last week. My calories were all over the place and my choices were not thoughtful. This week I'll do better. Supplementing makes me happy. There are very few places to get 25 grams of protein without taking a hit for fat or carbs. I really hope to pick up the unflavored option today b/c I really don't like stevia... The taste reminds me of "TAB" from the 70's...

MACROS - 50/30/20...

I love carbs, crave carbs... I need to get through this...

My weight is up a lot. It's making me a little crazy. I know I can stick to a plan.

I'm going to stay within my calories this week and hit macros 5/7 days. 
I'm going to SPIN this week.
I'm not going to eat anything after 7 p.m. I will go to bed!

Slowly but surely I will find my way. I will string together several good days. I will see results!




No comments: