Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Moving into Week Seven...

Sunday
F 33%, P 25%, C 42%, - Calories 1,771 - Steps  14,624

Monday
F 57%, P 16%, C 27% - Calories 2,002 - Steps 11,211

Into week seven of logging food and *attempting* to keep macros to: F60+%, P30%, C10% ; calories to 1,500 and Steps 10K/day.... Yup. A work in progress... AND happy to report 9 straight days of 10K+ Steps! 

My house is GROSS. The kids and DH are on vacation this week and my goals have been to get the yard cleaned up and the inside suffers... AND I'm OK with it... maybe... It's hard to let go, but I'm forcing myself to just focus on the yard... and I have for the most part. The patio is cleaned off, furniture out and back yard raked. I have so much more to do, and it will happen. I'm sectioning things off and tackling it chunks at a time. I'm not a crazy gardener - I wish I was - but I do like the yard to look neat. 

I have work today and then I'm off for the rest of the week; culminating in my annual Girls Weekend with my high school friends and my 50th Birthday... ugh. I'm not put off by it, but it seems so surreal. How did this happen? I don't feel 50?! Whatever! As for celebrations - I expect nothing from my family, and have no idea what's in store with my lady friends, though there is sure to be alcohol and way too much laughing.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your girls' weekend sounds GREAT, I am so happy for you that you get to celebrate your birthday this way! couldn't we all use just a LOT more laughing?! Happy Birthday early! Enjoy your quiet week til then.