Thursday, April 07, 2016

Week 5/Day 3 Crazy...

Wednesday:

Macros: Fat 46% Protein 29% Carbs 25%
Calories: 1,345
Steps: 16,049

Macros off again, but calories were good and I got some exercise. The little one is really into the gym these days - So good for me!  I ran 2 miles and obviously hit all my steps. I didn't have much of an appetite since the teen went off the rails and I spent much of my day trying not to let the stress get to me... I considered posting a picture of what she did... but thought the better of it. I'll let you imagine the contents of my refrigerator all over the kitchen floor. Yup.

I'm going to a conference at Yale this weekend with some of the best in the field of BPD / Mood Dis-regulation. I debated about cancelling at one point when the teen seemed better... I'm glad I didn't because I could really use a little empathy from people that know what I'm dealing with each day. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. AND I love my kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you love your kids! That sounds like a lot to deal with. That's great that you have a conference to help you figure out how to navigate it all. Hope it arms you with some new tools, strategies, coping techniques, etc.

Lynne said...

Thank you ! I would much rather be riding my bike with you!! I am so jealous of your GREEN and your bike trails.... and your freedom.... I'll at least get a good night's sleep and a free breakfast this weekend!