Friday, May 13, 2016

Finally Friday... and.....

And I'm hoping for the best. CALM.... Can we have a drama and crisis-free weekend please? 

I've consulted with an attorney who specializes in Education law. So much money it makes me sick to my stomach. I know it will be worth it to get the teen what she needs. Is this the way to go? I don't know...sigh... 

The little one wants to do WHOLE 30. I brought home copies of the PDFs - and she was actually reading through them last night... I'm trying to stress that it's all about planning and prepping and we'll see how this works out. It would be nice to have an ally in the house... 

I really need to regain some focus. I really need to set some goals for my self and figure out what will even me out... This has been a difficult couple of weeks.  

No comments: