Monday, July 11, 2016

A Weekend.

I ran hard with the girls Saturday. There were some aches and pains, but they turned out to be muscular and for that I am glad. The FITBIT streak continues, and I've logged my food into the WW site. It looks like I've been more on track this week. I didn't run out of "weekly points" til last night. I'll have to do a spin class or *something* more than walking to hit my new WW fitness goal of 91 points this week. I can't say that I feel any smaller, and I'm glad I don't have a scale. Once a week is enough. I hope there's progress Wednesday.

I still can't say for sure if the thyroid meds are working. I am curious about what my numbers are and I won't know that til next week when I test.There are times when I think I'm mentally clearer, but then days like yesterday when I oversleep (8 is unbelievably late for me) and yet still feel exhausted and unmotivated all day. The teen is at camp and I know my stress has diminished, but there's still a lingering feeling inside me... waiting... waiting... for the next crisis.

I am incredibly anxious about school for the teen. I believe that it will all work out in the end, but I know it will be a while. The DH is supporting our efforts -- and the money it will take  to get what we need and it helps... and I'm still anxious.

I don't want to wish the summer away, but I do want this all to be DONE; and it won't be until then.

As a distraction I will climb Mount Washington July 27... provided it's not raining. We - the running girls + whoever chooses to crash, will leave at 4 a.m. so we can start by 8... It should take less, but we're budgeting 8 hours round trip. I hope it's enjoyable. I'm starting to look forward to it.


No comments: