Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Back at it...

Weigh in is tomorrow and I am a little... anxious. I tracked, but I was not mindful about my food. I've eaten 24 points over what I am "allowed," which is nearly an entire day! I've also had some mad cravings for sugar, spurring a minor chocolate almond milk binge last night... hmph!.

I need to refocus and make today a good one. I don't want to waste time. I need to be consistent. I need to keep journaling food, hitting my step goal and being mindful of what goes in my mouth. I need to cut out the sugar, cut back on the "free" fruit and eat more protein.

I also need to do something other than steps...

I'm working on the depression. I still feel trapped.

Mount Washington is next week!  Hoping the anticipation will motivate me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for doing what you wanted re: the party. Who needs to spend an entire evening with our insecurities?!
Good luck with preparing for Mount Washington, and especially with shaking off depression. It's not nothing! Do you have any strategies that have worked in the past for that?
Best, Wendy