Thursday, September 08, 2016

About me

I've been writing posts for the last 6 weeks and not sending them. TMI through out which I'd probably regret posting at some point. Let's just summarize by saying I hit a rough patch. My weekends were booked - mostly fun stuff, but stressful since I'm the "Julie McCoy" of the family. The teen was a mess when she came home from camp which added to my pile of worry. I ate too much. I got bigger. I stopped walking so much or exercising at all and I felt really down. I know I have to work through it and try something different. I'm going to spend the next few months doing just that.

I'm going to go to acupuncture or massage every 6 weeks. I'm going to CrossFit for a 3 month solid "try". I'm going to hit my 10K each day as a minimum. I'm going to eat paleo - Whole30 ... I'm going to set limits with the kids and stick to them. I'm going to keep my mouth shut and not try to solve the kids' problems.  I'm going to follow the advice of the home counselor. I'm going to encourage DH to participate.

I'm going to pay off some bills and save for a real vacation.


No comments: