Monday, August 08, 2016

Feeling Fresh...

The weekend was productive. I had a fun, fast, fulfilling experience at the PMC water stop Saturday morning... and then spent the rest of the day painting. I worked straight through from 10:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. with only a few breaks to hydrate, let paint dry, or overcome nausea from the fumes. It is such a good feeling to cross it off the list.

My mood is lifting. I have more energy than I've had in weeks... maybe months...

The DH has decided to work this week so I am going solo to Bar Harbor, ME to visit friends before picking up the girls from camp Saturday morning. I'm looking forward to being social, hiking in Acadia (I've never been) and disconnecting.

Lots will happen next week with the daughter and school stuff so I need to mentally prepare...  I'm taking time for my health with a f/u acupuncture appointment, a new meditation goal (3 x week) and a yoga routine designed by my sister (a loving enthusiast). I'm back on track with  my step goal (now 12K/day) and *trying* and mostly succeeding to be gluten, dairy and processed sugar free.

Yes, I shared desert last night... I have a weakness for homemade bread pudding with blackberries...meh.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you (and a wee bit jealous too) that you'll be in Bar Harbor and Acadia this week. I went in October 2014 and LOVED it. Bar Harbor is a little touristy, a little of that goes a long way for me, but Acadia is truly amazing, a real national treasure. Enjoy!