Thursday, September 29, 2016

This Always Seems to Happen...

There always seems to be a glitch... the plan rarely ever goes the way I'd like it to...

I left the house when the teen had a meltdown and refused to go to school. I asked the DH to take her and his response "well, I'm not gonna drag her..." set me right over the edge. My plan had been to take kids to school, come home make a thoughtful list and spend the day checking things off...

Instead, I was out at 7 am in workout clothes, un-showered. I decided to just go to the gym. Since I didn't have a sports bra on I walked on the treadmill and watched the morning shows for an hour+ before heading to the grocery store. I tried to remember what I needed... I went to BJs and bought a scale and bocked on the blender... I still can't decide if I want a good blender or a combo food processor... I picked up a prescription on the way home and decided to face whatever...

Pulling into the driveway I realized my phone was off all morning; hit the power and immediately faced a barrage of missed calls, texts and a voice mail from the DH - "I got her to go to school". GREAT... The rest was just noise from the teen... meh...

Mentally I wasn't as motivated to prep as I wanted to be. I cut veggies, poached salmon for dinner, cleaned out the fridge and put everything away... I ate macaroons that were leftover, the dregs of a bag of Simply Naked pita chips with some hummus and watched the premiere of Shameless...

When I entered my food in MFP the macros were 45 f, 24 p, 31 c.....

We'll see how it goes - I'm kind of just winging it... Next step... THE SCALE...

No comments: