Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Weigh in Day!

Can you read what that says? 194.0 !! I'm down 6.3 pounds.I was far from perfect - on both macros, calories and steps - my average is well below 12K,  but I'm going to make sure to fix that today. 

This week I'm going to work on:
  • not eating after 6
  • no sweet drinks
  • no refined sugar
  • make meals ahead; have things on hand
  • no alcohol
  • more protein, less carbs.... and
  • intentional exercise.
No week is predictable and the best schedules change all the time. I have to keep on top of my mood and focus on better coping skills - not chocolate covered pretzels... The DH is going away tomorrow night through Sunday and the kids have lots of stuff going on so there will be no sitting around. I have a party Saturday night which will test my resolve to not drink; but since I have to pick up kids I'll have a ready excuse...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job! It wouldn't be at all weird to just maintain or even have a slight gain after your big loss last week, but look at you, still rocking down the scale! Exciting stuff. I confess I'm a wee bit jealous. But much more happy for you than jealous for me :)

I'm working on lots of the same things you are. Seems easy but challenges pop up left and right, especially around any holiday. Let's stay strong.

Lynne said...

Think Wonder Woman Bracelets!!