Monday, October 24, 2016

What A Crappy-ish Weekend!

Let's just get it out there.... I ate too many chocolate covered pretzels and blew my numbers Sunday, all after negotiating 2 parties Saturday (Mom's and another 50th) not eating cake or other sweets ...
It was POURING so much I hardly got any steps, but I did run Saturday... just because and I'm glad.

Today I'm back on track sort of... and we'll see if I can pull off an OK week.

And I'm stressed.  The DH was supposed to take the little one to her horse show yesterday but, he got a flat tire Friday night and didn't feel like changing it Saturday in the rain so he waited til Sunday when the tire store is closed. Fast forward Monday morning and he has a very important meeting that can't be missed and I am stuck with no car and a date at the tire store for several hours when I get out of work. Plus laundry and food shopping and my own damn self care...

And the kids don't understand why I'm upset and have cut me no slack... laundry not done, no food in the fridge, and the dog needs her pills, and the cats have no food...  Wah.....

The DH is leaving Thursday for a weekend away... I couldn't be happier!

I did some crying this morning, but I'm not going to let it get to me...I'm taking care of myself this year.... The DEPRESSION MONSTER will not get me!!  I'm going to get the car fixed, pick up some food and get my steps in no matter what!!! I may have to take a mental health day to get myself together... At least the cleaners are coming Wednesday! It really brightens my day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot being dumped on you. - I'm sorry! It sounds like it kind of stinks. Yay for house cleaners, though. Hang in there, it sounds like things will improve for you - fast, I hope! Or maybe I should say faster, faster :)