Monday, December 12, 2016

Feeling Fat - Where's the MOJO?

I'm a little annoyed with how the weekend went. I didn't get nearly as much accomplished as I had hoped. My MOJO just wasn't there.

The teen was gone all weekend - an opportunity to de-stress, but there was so much undone that I squandered all my time doing laundry, cleaning up after people and over thinking Christmas prep. Of course having no internet (hopefully being fixed today), and some lady back into my car (ugh!) didn't help matters at all....nor did the little one trying to super glue something and getting it all over my granite counters.... nor did the sick dog with a creeping hot spot.... 

I ate ice cream last night...

Thankfully I managed to keep my step streak going. I definitely need something positive to begin the week as I try and perfect my eating plan and lose some weight. My 28 day average is 12,383 and I've managed 10K/day since November 14!

The week ahead is going to be a little out of sorts... wake and funeral for another family friend Tuesday and Wednesday... but I will try to make it all work... and eat on plan and within macros. That will mean cleaning out the junk - again - and getting back to basics... Mojo or No Mojo - it has to be done!

No comments: