Tuesday, February 21, 2017

FAST Tuesday...

Vacation week for the kids is upon us... Yesterday I was in full "Julie McCoy" mode as the teen had nothing to do, no friends, was bored AND had PMS - a recipe for disaster. We ended up at the mall-thankfully buying nothing except a cup of gelato. So much for my holiday...

The rest of the week should be better. Both girls have activities to fill their time - set building for the teen, horses for the little one, gym time I hope as well. The DH and I are both working - no vacations for a while. We have to reign in the spending. I have to get the taxes done and hope we'll get a few dollars back to do home repairs and maybe pay a little extra on the credit card. I don't know why I keep putting them off... It happens every year.

Today may be hard to fast, but it is my intention. I have difficulties when schedules are not typical so I'll have to work extra hard... Eating this week was not perfect, but it was better than in recent past. Weigh in tomorrow - I hope it's a new low from this most recent effort...

No comments: