Sunday, February 19, 2017

What a Productive Saturday!



I had a great morning with the sisters. It was consistent - run/walk/run, with more run than walk. I came home, did some chores and then went with the little one to try again to climb a mountain. Just a local one, not very high, but last time we tried it was too icy. This time we used our new handy crampons and hiking poles and had a glorious afternoon. Three hours total - probably about 5 miles or so through snowy trails and 45 degrees. My daily steps were well over 20K.

Yes, I'm sore today.

2 comments:

Enz said...

This is a great post! You sound so happy :)

Anonymous said...

That looks so beautiful - and you do, too! How did you like the crampons? and/or poles. I'm interested in trying them.
Good job on all that exercise in one day, no wonder you're sore! ;)