Tuesday, April 18, 2017

April Vacation...

The good - not over eating, not food obsessed. Ran Saturday - 5 miles, hiked 5 miles yesterday, spin tomorrow!!, Body Pump?

The not-so-good - not logging food, not step focused, ate ice cream twice and jellybeans/chocolate on Easter! SAT a lot on days I wasn't running or hiking... AND since we had yesterday off (Patriots Day in MA) I *forgot* my 18 hour fast... I thought I would do it today and then I had breakfast... meh... I'll pick it up again tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be needing some damage control.

BUT...

I have my annual GIRLS WEEKEND leaving Thursday, home Sunday. I love these ladies so much! Two were in my kindergarten class; we've been friends so long!! It is truly a time that I just laugh and leave my worries; enjoying an emotional reset. I won't obsess about diet or exercise though I know we're all healthy eaters and active - we're running and renting bikes....

For now the teen is working; the little one is away on a school trip; and the DH is doing what he does. My schedule is all over the place so I can do stuff with teen when she wants - we're getting our nails done tonight and our iphones fixed...  The DH is heading to his parents next week and then he'll be back to work... Almost normal is coming!

I probably won't weigh this week - just don't want to mess with my vibe right now which is good. Next week I'll return with a whole new attitude  - back on track!

3 comments:

Enz said...

You sound so positive. Don't do anything to rock the boat :) Keep doing the right things and the scale WILL fall into line.

Love reading your posts!

Thank you for your kind words on my blog - it's not a race! Plus I have a lot more to lose than you do so it does come off faster.

I admire your active lifestyle.

Enz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Things are really lining up - yay! Your girls' weekend sounds so awesome - enjoy!