Thursday, April 20, 2017

When the Teen Asks to go to BODY PUMP...

The teen had her physical last Friday and learned that in the last year she's lost 15lbs without dieting!? I think it has to do with dancing in the musical she just finished (3x week) and probably quitting pot. Whatever it was, she's feeling a huge boost to her confidence and a new found desire to maintain and strengthen. That was the impetus for the hike Monday, and last night she asked to go to Body Pump this morning... She's 17 and actually got up at 5:30 this morning!!

It was my first time back to Body Pump in a LONG TIME and man it's hard - I will be so sore tomorrow... I am going to do my best to get to a class at least once - but hopefully twice a week over the summer. The teen was definitely challenged, but thinks she will go back. Yesterday I went to spin!  I'm leaving for Girls Weekend this afternoon. Can't Wait!!

1 comment:

Enz said...

Have a fun weekend!!!