Monday, September 11, 2017

A Parade

This past weekend our town turned 300 and there was a big parade. I participated with my library ladies and logged 20K steps over the 3 mile route and the walk back home. It was really fun, but exhausting. It was so cool to see so many people out... The top is my pic from the route and DH's pic of my best dog friend Miss Agnes waiting for me!!!



I admit that I logged my food this weekend after the fact and had NO idea that a margarita was 17 points!! That threw me over my weekly points by 10... meh. I don't use any "fitness points" so I'm hoping all activity this weekend will count for something on the scale. I really want to drop below 187.2 this week - that's the lowest I reached before losing my mojo this spring; AND my revised September goal is 180.4 to give me a 20 lb loss for the year... I started back on a weight loss track last October 12th weighing in at an eye opening 200.4 (a number I'd prefer to never see again!). That's a lot of numbers, and I know I'm a slow loser...

AND - I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!

I ran / walked with the girls this weekend. It was SO nice to get back into a familiar routine.. I intend to do more this week as I negotiate our new fall schedule. I start my finance class tonight... I'm a little anxious, but excited to try something new... The girls are busier and more independent so I'm looking to fill the void... or find my calling... Not quite sure yet which it is...

1 comment:

Enz said...

Congrats on your great weekend! Hope you enjoy your course. I was thinking of taking courses this Fall too but left it too late for registration.