Monday, October 16, 2017

I almost made it... and then

I ate a stupid piece of key lime pie!  It was good, delicious in fact, but there was an extra thick graham crust (probably loaded with butter). It totally pissed me off on the way home that I couldn't resist.

At least I made it to my Saturday morning run with the girls. We were all there and we actually ran probably 3+ of the 5 mile course. I felt good; though sore Sunday and even a little today. The run gave me a lift which I hope will carry me into this week.

I was a little lazy about logging food this weekend. Aside from the pie I had a few drinks and a few mindless "good for you" snacks that never warranted the calories. My stress was a bit less the girls were in a better place this week and there was no drama! We should actually have a pretty normal week which may be the best time to get my butt in the gym.

As for WW, I'm hoping to lose what I gained last week and begin anew. My mojo lessened steadily over the week, but perhaps I've got enough left to carry me through weigh in tomorrow and beyond. I can't quit!

No comments: