Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Floating...

I'm stressed out. School, kids, work, WINTER, sickness, and our upcoming vacation... I know vacation should be a good thing but I am filled with angst. I know once we are on the plane; once we find our apartment (we're VBRO-ing) I'll be fine. AND it's two weeks away and I already feel this anxious - it's concerning me.. Stressing me out. I hope I'm not getting sick!

I want to get my life back on track and MOJO is nowhere to be found. I'll make halfhearted efforts to eat healthy or not snack or run a little, but nothing seems intentional or consistent. I ran/walked Saturday with the girls, did restorative yoga Sunday and now my week is so crazy I don't know how to put self care on the docket.

I'm not really following a food plan; not logging food in MFP. The diet's all over the place - a shake for breakfast, grazing, dinner or no dinner, snacks no snacks... Definitely no scale, though it's coming soon. I *think* I'm maintaining.

I signed up at the new studio on the urging of my sister so now it's unlimited yoga, spin, small group fitness. Unfortunately this week is so busy I can't do anything and the one class I wanted to try - SPOGA (spin + yoga) - I'm wait listed. SIGH - What a bunch of excuses!

I feel like I'm floating... no direction... no plan for landing....

2 comments:

Enz said...

Floating is better than crashing.

Lynne said...

True..... I just don't want to float into spring and summer and...