Monday, May 21, 2018

A Night Out...

I'm not sure why, but I ate a lot yesterday - more than I have since I restarted my weight loss journey 4/3/18. The culprit - bar food - chicken wings at Buffalo Wild Wings while watching the Celtics crash and burn... I only had one drink, but chowed down 5 wings and fried pickles?! Bad choices for sure, especially that late at night. I won't be making that mistake again.

This morning I got up and walked a hilly 2.5 miles with my teen. I had a reasonable breakfast of a 2 egg omelet with a little cheese, spinach and salsa. I had some coffee and almond milk. I have a list of chores that I want to accomplish before the end of the day and prep some food for the week. Big dates are closing in... lots of end of year, senior year stuff for both girls and work is exceptionally busy as we close out the fiscal year AND I am moving to full time July 1st which is also causing me some anxiety.

I have to figure it all out while taking care of myself and holding on to the motivation I've felt to become a healthier version of me.

1 comment:

Enz said...

Back to work full time? How are you feeling about that?
Just checking in on you!