Saturday, May 12, 2018

Checking in...

So here's where I'm at:



I feel a tad disappointed this week. I veered off track with my food choices and for me it is a slippery slope. I'm going to reel it in, get back to NO gluten, NO sugar-fruit, limited dairy. I'm going to pay attention to hunger cues - last night I ate dinner and I really wasn't hungry...No more.

Today I have a graduation party. I'm not eating anything not on plan. I'm not eating anything if I'm not hungry. I am going to enjoy seeing people, celebrating with family and friends and being in control.

Mother's Day will include a hike with my mom and siblings followed by brunch...

5 days til my follow up...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, good for you for recognizing "slipping" behaviors and reeling them in. The longer we let them go, the worse they get and the harder it is to pull back.
Progress on the scale is amazing. I am happy for you and also a bit envious!

Enz said...

That is a beautiful number!

Sarah said...

Keep up the good work.