Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Remarkably Better and Moving on...

Midweek feeling better; about 80%. I went for a 90 min massage and I think it really helped to work the stress out of my muscles and even out my hips. I have a lunch appointment later this morning, but I may try to run a little this afternoon in the heat... No complaints about the weather. I'll take anything over winter.

I was over my calories yesterday and had too many carbs. I'm back on track this morning and planning my meals for the rest of the day. I'm going to weigh in only once a week and Saturday by default is that day. I don't want to get crazy about numbers; though I do need to be accountable. Two more weeks until I go back to the doctor and I don't want to disappoint. It may seem strange, but I finally feel understood and listened to and I don't want to show up not having followed the advice I was given.

Five pounds is what she wanted me to lose this month and I, of course, want more. I wrote 186 in my calendar on the 17th which is 6 more pounds..... a long shot. Honestly anything in the 180's I will consider success. Numbers see? Thinking... obsessing... numbers....

I know feeling better is the prize. I know a weight range feels good. And there is so much more!
I have a lot of work to do...

2 comments:

Enz said...

You say you have a lot of "work to do". Fact is, you are DOING the work.
Great job.

Sarah said...

Glad you're feeling better.

I'm obsessed with the numbers too.