Saturday, May 05, 2018

Saturday Check in...

After last week's back fiasco, I took it easy - ran 3 miles and walked the last. I still feel little tinges and muscle aches which leaves me  anxious about over doing it. I also have things I want to do this weekend - like get the patio furniture out and washed and prep the garden beds for mulch.

I will not be stuck in a chair in pain...

And my weight this morning before the run was 189.9 !  I know it's a tenth of a pound, but I am in the 180's and moving steadily downward... It makes me even more determined.

3 comments:

Enz said...

The weight is coming off consistently. You are doing great!!

Anonymous said...

You are doing AMAZING. Great job, lady! Nice work listening to and taking care of your body with the modifications to the run, also.

neca said...

That's awesome!!