Friday, July 20, 2018

FINALLY FRIDAY.

The weeks have felt LONG... The last few hours feel like an eternity. I am so glad it's FRIDAY. I have hopes of making a delicious salad for dinner; taking the dog for a walk around the lake, doing some shopping for my oldest who still has another month at camp and looking forward to collecting my little one (15+years old) tomorrow morning - with the dog... My oldest begged me to bring her; though it means no stopping along the way  (we're 3 hours from home) and we'll have to picnic for lunch since we  DON'T LEAVE DOGS IN HOT CARS!!!  It won't be raining so we'll be fine.

And next week will be a new adventure with one kid back at home... The one that doesn't drive yet... Will be interesting....


3 comments:

Enz said...

It must be a big adjustment going back to work full time, I guess the saving grace is that you had some time with no kids to adjust!! I applaud you though!

*My Stalker Is Fat* said...

When I had to go on a long trip with my cat, I refused to leave him in the car too. I compromised by hitting drive-through windows, then eating outside, beside the car, with my kitty in his carrier. Maybe you could do something like that so you still get a break or two.

MaryFran said...

I just grinned when you wrote in big capital letters don’t leave dogs in hot car!!! I think I love you for that simple comment! Simple comment that I wish more people would adopt as their own!