Thursday, July 19, 2018

July Appointment / Thyroid and weigh in

This morning's appointment was good - my T4 was down to 4.0 (the high side of NORMAL) and my weight was 182.0. I'm not going to beat myself up about ONLY losing 1.5 pounds this month; but you know I'm thinking about it. I can do better. It's always hard for me to lose weight in the summer. You'd think the opposite; but with all the BBQs, parties, late dinners, and now sitting on my butt for 8 hours a day... it's tough. I have to find time for intentional exercise.

Monday I'm taking a day to go hiking with the sisters. We're doing the same 13 mile loop as last year and I'm a little anxious about it. I remember how crappy I felt last year and here I am in slightly less shape about to do it again... I have to get out of my head.

And still no kitty.

And I pick up the little one Saturday. Hard to believe she's been gone a month.

2 comments:

Enz said...

You are doing great!
Don't build up the hike as insurmountable in your head. It's all in your head. Enjoy the day, put one foot in front of the other. You got this!

MaryFran said...

Just go an enjoy the hike. Don’t worry and overthink it! Just go..and put one foot in front of the other!!!!