Friday, November 09, 2018

Finally Friday...

I am SO happy it's finally the end of the week and the start of a 3 day weekend. I'm running with my sister and friends in the morning; keeping my appointment regardless of the weather. It's supposed to be raining,windy and COLD (my least favorite weather) and I'm going.

I'm hoping to spend the weekend switching my clothes over to winter; cleaning the dead stuff out of the garden, and making time to work out and have some fun? We're going to visit Plimoth Plantation Sunday. I've been there once with a gaggle of third graders and I remember how cute the town was... and I never made it back. DH has never been. Sad that people travel from other countries to see all these places that are so close to where we live.

I'm trying to work on my marriage. The girls are independent, on there own most of the time and I need to figure out whether we'll be better together. We'll see.

1 comment:

MaryFran said...

I leave near DC...tons of museums and we just tend to forget about them when trying to come up with something to do!!!!!