Wednesday, November 07, 2018

I keep weighing the same

185.5 That's what it says this morning... again.

I'm not over eating, but I'm not eating to lose and that has to change. I feel like I need one good week - something empowering to get me on the right track.

Work is busy; and I really want a "mental health" day, but I just can't figure out when or how.

I really want a massage.

I really need a sweaty workout. Spin would be great. Motivation is SO lacking.

I have got to get it together.

And it's now dark at 4:30... It's seriously depressing, and I know what I need to do to be better. I need to enlist help.

2 comments:

Enz said...

I don't know if its a "being a woman" thing or a "being a mom" thing but we keep commitments to others more than we do ourselves. If I commit to meeting a friend for a walk or hike, I have to be at death's door to cancel - but if I promise myself I can find every excuse in the book to not go.

So...I am with you. Enlist help by making an appointment with your kids or your sisters or whoever you will keep a promise to - and get out there!

I am in the same boat, stalled for about a year with minor up and down blips. I am not doing the wrong things, but I am not doing enough of the right things.

MaryFran said...

I hear you!!!! It’s so easy to eat ‘right’ but not at a level to lose...I’ve been there for a long time!!! Trying to change it!!

As for being dark...it is no fun and seriously puts a damper on exercise!!!!! I’m struggling as I try to restart a routine!!!

But...if we want change to happen in our lives....we need to make a change in our lives!!!