Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Keep on Swimming...

I tend to have Dory's voice (finding Nemo) in my head whenever I am in the pool doing laps, or most especially during a tri when you want to zone out and finish. I think its a good mantra for ww this week, since I stayed the same. 0 weight loss for August so far and only 2 weeks on my season pass left! Just keep swimming.... Don't lose focus....

I know that I have been OP. It seems that if I tweek a few things I'll be able to step it up. A big loss next week would be just the ticket. I going to go for it!

Fitness regimine has been sidelined since I got the dumb idea to paint my daughters' room... I have to finish today so I can put it all back together. My sister is coming tonight to help and I want it to be all done! She's pregnant and in denial. No need for her to inhale fumes from the top of a step ladder... I'll get back to the old routine soon. In the meantime, I did run yesterday and will try to get a bike in later... I really will miss my spin today!

No comments: