Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Weigh Day....hmph!

So all week I have diligently logged food, exercised lots and watched the scale go down all week. Today is weigh day. I stepped on the scale like I do every morningl and it reads the same weight it did last week? How did I gain 3lbs overnight? Bummer... I know its water, or something... I know weight can fluctuate drastically at times, but could it wait and do this little fluctuation tomorrow? My reaction was to eat a plum for breakfast and go for a run/walk...

I am going to WW tonight, and I am recommitting to the program. I am going to try this again and hope that persistance will pay off eventually. I see no other alternative...

PLUS - Oct 30 is a duathlon --- 3k run 20k bike 3k run.... hmmmmmmm..... I'll see how I feel after the Tufts 10K.

No comments: