Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday Morning

An 8 am trip to the dentist will keep me in step today ww-wise. I have no feeling in the right side of my face (nice). My nerves made any hunger I might have had go away and the food would fall out of my mouth if I tried to eat. I better see a good number tomorrow at my ww meeting.

Daughter #2 is napping away. She slept in a "big girl bed" for the first time and is now sharing a room with D#1. Needless to say there wasn't a whole lot of sleeping and a lot of fooling around. The crib is apart in the hall so there's no going back. I have a lot to do around the house. The tri and my recovery pretty much sucked up the weekend and the laundry is piled high. At least 1 kid is at camp all week so I should have some time to get it all together again.

I will take today off and then its back to my usual Y routine: spinning tuesday and thursday and running monday and wednesday. Friday is free for all and a bike ride on Saturday or Sunday. Thinking about taking a swim/stroke development class this winter. I want to see how the fall shapes up before I commit to another activity.

AND now I am off to start my morning.

No comments: