Friday, July 31, 2009

ME Day... (or at least ME 5 hours...)

Last day of "full day" camp for the summer. I managed to clean the whole house and get the laundry situation under control. It would really be nice if I could have a quick infusion of cash to take care of the broken stove, clothes dryer, my need for new towels - Oh and then there's the roof, painting and a new driveway... incidentals... I guess there is never enough money, but looking at how OTHER people live and knowing what we earn as I family, I don't understand why there isn't more at the end of the day.

My back is feeling about 75%. It no longer hurts to get out of bed or into the car, but I doubt that I would be able to ride my bike yet without some serious pain. I have my last tri of the season next weekend and hope that I can at least participate (no PRs anticipated).

I am now off to Target to buy a new bra... my last good one got stuck in the dryer :( What a lovely way to spend ME day...

No comments: