Sunday, August 02, 2009

My back is back!

I ran this morning and felt OK... actually good! I just went to the YMCA figuring that I would run and if I felt bad I could try something else (elliptical, bike). It was good to stretch and honestly I felt no pain at all. I am psyched!

Next week Gloucester Sprint and I am done for the season. I'll guard at a few more races, but that's it. I need to focus on my WEIGHT. It is the thorn in my side... Try as I might I just can't get it together.... I lose a little, maintain a little and yes --- gain a little. After nearly 7 years post baby I am STILL FAT!

5 weeks until the kids go back to school, but I shouldn't have to wait til then to get it together... My goal for this week is to write it down. I even got a handy new notebook... I have 'lose it' on my i-touch, but I don't want any technical excuses for not doing what I set out to do... No excuses. PERIOD.

No comments: