Monday, August 10, 2009

I've got to get it together...

Things accomplished:
Filled the dumpster / emptied our basement and attic... Ahhhh... such a great feeling...
Visited very pregnant friend.... we've neglected each other and it was so nice to reconnect

Left undone:
So much at the house (regular chores like laundry, the bathrooms ugh) are sorely needing attention.
Exercise - none in four days...
Diet - Days of eating whatever happens by... I am worried...

Today the kids have decided they want to go shopping instead of going to the beach. The summer is definately winding down... swimming has lost it's appeal! I am hoping to get to the Y today to do family swim and maybe I can do a few laps... I have a clinic this Friday to guard at and I need to do something to get ready....

My plan is to at least spin twice a week until the kids go back to school. It's too hard to try and coax them into going into childwatch without drama.... On Saturdays I will exercise with my sisters and that may be my minimum until I have more time to myself. As far as food goes, I need to journal and focus on fresh -- minimums until I get the kids in school and can get a schedule for myself.

Three weeks!

No comments: