Thursday, August 20, 2009

Randomness...

  1. I started the lawn mower all-by-myself! I know what an airfilter is and I know how to clean it.
  2. I am just now starting to feel better. It's been a long sick week!!
  3. I will exercise tomorrow.
  4. I committed to Thursday mornings at the YMCA this fall for swimming lessons. I have some mixed feelings. I wish I could get more hours at the library and forget about the Y, but it's a nice skill to maintain and have during the summer months. What to do...
  5. I still can't wait for the kids to go back to school.
  6. I can tell I've been loafing in front of the computer for too many hours this week. Tendonitis is rearing it's ugly head again... I must stop it NOW!
  7. I have so many plans and have so little money.
  8. I really need a structured life plan... I am feeling very lost these days.

No comments: