Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No News is Good News....

I haven't heard a word since last Friday's baseline appointment. Am I in this weight loss study or not? It seems a little cruel to mess with depressed people.

I still hold out hope that I am in.

I need some structure. I need to not eat out. Yesterday I was at an all day dr. appointment with my daughter. We ate out for breakfast (McDs) and lunch (some giant burrito place), but I did wring out a decent dinner when we got home. What I decided as I munched a doughy, not so great burrito wrap was that I am sick of eating crap. I am sick of fried stuff. I am just sick.

I hope they will call before the end of the week so I can put this anxiety to bed. My jaw is sore (I've been clenching my teeth at night). Regardless of what I say, I know the stress is from the waiting. I can't believe how badly I want this.

No comments: