Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just doing it...

So the week was decent. I logged all but one day, and I got out to at least walk the dog. It was a CRAZY busy week and it's almost done. What I have to realize is that no two weeks are the same and even the best schedules, plans and intentions can be derailed. How we choose to deal with these situations is what makes the difference.

Thanksgiving is coming. I don't care. Yes, I really don't care. It's food. It's a day.

My biggest struggle next week will be the kids being home and the lack of any meaningful time to myself. I will pray for patience. I am thankful I decided to start taking meds again. It has definately leveled off my moods and my coping skills are much improved. I feel in control for the first time in a while.

I guess I'll just keep doing what I am doing...

No comments: