Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where was I?

Third week of group weight loss meetings meets tonight. I am hovering around the 191 mark? WTF??? I have been following a weight training schedule for 3 weeks and exercising more, though not as consistently due to illness - both mine and the kids. I have the oil man here this morning for furnace maintenance, but as long as he leaves soonI may be able to get to Spin or at least a long walk with the dog.

I've been writing my food / fat in my journal, but was not as consistent as I would like to be, and not staying within my calories. I don't know what has zapped my mojo, but I really don't want to waste this opportunity. I need to step it up. My mood is surprisingly good, if only I could just shut my mouth...

In the meantime, I have one more word to say - SQUATS - lots of them and I can't walk today...

My goal for the week is to stay within my 1330 calorie allowance for 4 of 7 days... Stay tuned.

No comments: