Monday, March 29, 2010

And it continues...

I got a new job. More hours and no child care... yet. If I am not at work, I am shuffling kids. I don't know when I am suppose to clean my house or grocery shop. I've been told it will take a while to get used to... I've been told I need to get a cleaning lady... Hmmmm...

I am making it to my weight loss study group religiously and I've been pretty consistently losing 1/2 to a pound a week. My weight is officially 184.0 . It's not fast, but as long as I am headed in the right direction, I'm fine with it. At this rate, I could be close to goal by September?

I am still trying to figure out when and how to train for Triathlon season. The woman I guard for has offered to train me for my August Oly. It seemed pretty casual at first, but then I got her e-mail, a 5 page history form followed by a link to her training sight to log my workouts... I guess I have to do some! Actually I have... I've swam 1x week for the last weeks, ran 2x and taken spin class 2x. I have also walked 2.5 miles 5x week for the last 5.

No, I won't make an Oly doing so little, but it's a start... right?

No comments: