Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No class, no weigh...

I am just not feeling it today. I did not follow my pre-weigh in regimine. I have not been on the scale since last week. I don't think I've gained, but I did eat Doritos and a donut. I am not sure that I really wanted to...

Work is busy and full. My days are a blur. I would love to get off the Merry-Go-Round for just a minute to catch my breath, but life is not like that. I want to finish my laundry and clean my room. I haven't been grocery shopping in weeks. I don't know how to balance my life...

DH is NO HELP. I asked him once how his life had changed --- or if his life has changed since I started working 28 hours a week... He looked at me like he had no idea what I was asking him or where I was going with this line of questioning... CLUELESS

I will swim tomorrow. I will run Friday and I will get back on the scale. Today I just needed a little bit of hooky...

No comments: