Monday, January 17, 2011

Still trying to figure it all out...

This new WW Points Plus is going to take a little effort. The one thing I've mastered is that fruit is free and I am therefore eating more of it. What is hard is everything else. This week I am 13 points in the hole having used all of my flex points (or what ever they call them) as well as my activity points. One meal mistake can do it and today was the day.

I had a grilled portabella sandwich on toasted ciabatta with other veggies and a little feta. I also had a side of rosemary dusted french fries. They sounded yummy, and I was having a weak kind of day... Like it's MLK day, there is NO SCHOOL, we've spent too much time at home so lets get out of the house before the snow storm comes tomorrow and ruins all of my plans for the second time in 2 weeks... I was pretending that I wasn't stressing about it, but I totally was - as evidenced by the lack of will power... And it was that meal that totally put me over....

A Massachusetts chain, the 99 - I checked the nutrition on the restaurant's website and my meal had 1170 calories enough for an entire day!!! Had I eaten a regular day as planned, I would have been fine. Now I have to face tomorrow and either exercise a ton (possible) and / or not eat. I think I should do both. It's hard to make any progress if you can't stick with the program. The sad thing is that I didn't think my choice was THAT bad...

One more day til weigh in... I hope I at least weigh what I did at the hospital last week. I had delusions of seeing new low numbers this week. I think I should just stick with reality... This is going to be a long, deliberate, hard process.

No comments: