- journalling my food no matter what
- buying what is healthy for me and my family. I will not buy gross cookies or Nutella or chips and complain about my kids or husband (or me) eating them.
- going to respond to people and situations after careful thought. I am not going to REACT (which usually means yelling or getting myself all mad or emotional)
- going to stop complaining about the cold (which I hate). I will look forward each day to a little more light, and moving a little closer to Spring. I have to start embracing what I can't change.
- going to accomplish at least 3 things on "the list" each day
- going to sign up for a yoga class this week
- going to exercise a minimum of 3x week with an eye to getting stronger and fitter...
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Things I've Decided
I am ...