Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - and a PLAN

*The Good*-
Yoga weekend with my sisters was great. I was truly able to relax, breathe and soak up some good vibes. I realize how much tension I hold in my body and I really want to do more yoga to manage that....

*The Bad*-
I felt so great, it's been 4 days, and I've done NOTHING... Nothing... No meditation, no yoga, not even 5 minutes... I've looked up some classes, but they're just not fitting in with my hectic schedule these days... I can't let it, but I feel stuck. The food this weekend was awesome - vegan, fresh, organic... but I ate too much and I didn't lose anything. In fact, I gained .8 lbs. My weight was 177 - UGH!! I haven't actually looked at my totals for the month -- but I think I lost one whole pound?! I need to get back to losing.

*The Ugly*-
*SNOW? WTF? I can't even think about the idea of having one last snow day. I have to work and my kids need to be outside running around... Heck, I need to be outside running around. *

My plan for this week:
1. Eat un-processed, good for you food and log it! 2. Run 2 times - preferably 3. 3. Do some yoga - meditation... Something I learned last weekend.

No comments: