Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Half is better, but not great

Goal for the week - not met. I made it for only one run and 3.6 miles. Good thing is that I RAN for the whole distance - and I didn't feel like I was going to die. I actually think the weight loss has made a difference. Now all I have to do is capitalize on it and get RUNNING.

My loss this week was 1.2 lbs - Slow and steady right?! I'll post the FULL DISCLOSURE photo later, but my weight was 176.2 --- My scale said 175 -- and that's another personal milestone... the numbers I haven't seen in a while....

For the week ahead - I look forward to running on Saturday and one other day at least --- we'll try this goal again. YOGA HEALING weekend is the 25th - I wanted to be at 170, but honestly with my track record of late I doubt I will see a five pound loss... Of course you never know! I am really just happy losing right now.

No comments: