Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Full Disclosure Wednesday

Went to my meeting this morning. My weight was 180.2 - a loss for the first time in 5 weeks of gains... I think I may finally be back in a groove. I had a decent 3 days and I feel like I am making better decisions about everything... Could it be the dark veil of winter rising as the days get longer?

I have some things to look forward to like a spa gift card my DH gave me for Christmas and my annual Girls Weekend at the end of March. I want to look great for my weekend and I would love to use my spa card for a massage and a "make over" hair cut and color... I am aiming for my 10% which is now less than 10 pounds away. I have about 12 more weigh ins before my weekend, so I think it's more than a reasonable goal...

My day today was less than productive. I found my account to be overdrawn when my debit card was DENIED at the gas station... annoying, but thank God for overdraft protection. We really have NO money. I pay all the bills and we try to live on what's left. Sadly, it is never enough.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. The tax return should be better than last years and with any luck we'll get a bonus.

No comments: