Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Full Disclosure Wednesday...

Not an unexpected gain; more of a slap in the face wake up call to get things moving in the down direction again. I missed last week's meeting, but I knew that I gained and trying to fit in bad news with my kids vacation schedule was not worth the bother.... Of course I thought I could rectify any bad things I would do before today and see a loss... laughable.

178.4 -- up 2.2 from 2 weeks ago. I went shopping, bought plenty of veggies and fruit. I am ramping up for a snow day tomorrow and I am not going to let it get the best of me.

On an up note... I ran this morning for the first time in a week for 2.5 miles --- the second mile I ran in 10:15... I don't know what came over me, but it was motivating and made me happy.

The Biggest Loser contest at work started and I am psyched to win some money... Of course that means getting it all together. We've got 1/2 marathon training starting which will help with the cardio and if I can keep a good attitude and do the work, I just might make my 10% goal by my girls weekend April 1.

No comments: