Thursday, March 08, 2012

What will it take to get to 10%?

"And you are down .4 ! Great!" REALLY?! .4 GREAT?!

Frustrated with my attitude and the lack of any real progress. Of course it's better than gaining, but what will it take to make that push... to have ONE great week!

I don't know what it is, but I just can't keep within my points. I do great and then it's the afternoon, my kids are home and demanding and I just fall apart--- snack my way through the afternoon, put too much dinner on my plate and can't get through the night without something sweet...

I can't expect anything unless I change and I can't figure out -- aside from the fact that it is hard work and sacrifice - what I need to do to affect that. I will just keep doing something? Trying harder?

On a bright note - I ran 2 miles yesterday morning in 21:02 ... an average of 10:36!

That is awesome for me and I am psyched to get faster this year. We officially start half marathon training this Saturday and our race is June 3!

No comments: