Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Good, The Bad and the Whatever...

The Good - My daughter received a partial scholarship to camp - $225! I had no idea it would be that much, but I am glad I made her write the essay and that I went out of my way to get it in the mail on time...

The Bad - my apathy... I have so much to do, very little time and I feel it slipping away as I sit on my ass not knowing where to start.

The Whatever - is my weight -177.5 ... Do I care? I do, but it's the 'how much' that I am concerned about. I've run this week, made it to WW and journal sporatically, but I am really just not feeling the drive to do well and really push it. I am frustrated and mad at myself for feeling the way I do, but I don't know how to fix it.

BLAH.

I am going away this weekend for my annual girls weekend. We are not going far - but away is good enough for me. I have nothing packed yet, but again - I really don't care... Maybe my attitude will improve with a few days off. We'll just have to see about that!

No comments: