Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Here I am...

I had a fun girls weekend. I drank too much, didn't exercise and ate without thinking about weight loss. I was nice to disconnect from the real world - even if it was only for a day and a half...

I did not go to WW this morning - I did not want to see a gain and I did want to get to the gym. I ran Sunday for 2 miles, Tuesday 3.2 and today I did over 4. I am journaling my food and will hopefully lose what I may have gained this week and maybe, just maybe I'll be less than 177.5 next week.

We are supposed to get an at work WW meeting SOON... That will help tremendously - no long drive, no feelings of time wasted. Besides being with people I know who will be judging me... now that's a kick in the ass!

The pressure is on for the half marathon coming up and I've committed to the PanMass Challenge in August. That's a lot of miles ahead and it would be a whole lot kinder to my body if I could do it without carrying 20+ extra pounds of fat!!

No comments: