Friday, December 28, 2012

Lettuce is my new Bread

Still trying to wrap my head around this "diet". I don't feel like I am on a diet - I am not weighing myself or writing things down or measuring food. I know it's only a few weeks, but I am in disbelief. I have NEVER - not in my life gone this long without sugar, or bread or eaten so much PROTIEN...I am DYING to know if I am losing weight... It has to be working... but until I am forced to buy new clothes, I'll never really know... My sister and a coworker have said that I look like I am losing, but they also know what I am doing so I think their opinions could be affected. I guess we'll just see how it goes.... January 8 is my final visit to the hypnotist. The cues should be set and if I have my way - lettuce will forever be my new bread!

No comments: