Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas...

I think that my responsibilities are over for the day. Presents are opened, everyone seems happy with what Santa delivered. We had a wonderful dinner and my 10 year old couldn't wait to get home from her aunts to begin her 300+ lego contraption... and it's 9:00 p.m. Exhausted.  I really just want to go to bed... The good thing is that I can sleep in tomorrow; I am not sick - like I have been for the last 2 weeks - and I don't have to go to work until 5:00 p.m.  I'll be able to comp out some hours Thursday and be around for the kids for the most part. They will have a great vacation. I am so thankful for the break from school. There is always so much to keep on top of - homework and projects and activities. It has been a very stressful month.

The diet is going well. I haven't had a single bit of sugar - real or pretend. No cookies or pies or egg nog or chocolate. The strange and cool thing is that I haven't missed it, or craved it... It did make me anxious to have the junk available and not want it. Things looked good, but I had 0 desire to eat it. I think the hardest thing has been the focus on protien. There are times that I have been hungry, but the thought of filling that hunger with MEAT totally turned me off to the point of wanting to go with out than eat a piece of chicken or lunch meat or fish or... whatever... I can't get on the scale, my pants aren't tight, but they aren't falling off my body either. I am curious, but I don't feel like I've lost very much weight... yet. My final visit to the hypnotist is January 8 - 2 weeks from today. Hoping that I will notice a change.

This whole "diet" will be better when the holidays are done. Regular trips to the gym, better meal planning, and focus on renewal should give it all a boost. I am going to pick a GOAL OUTFIT and hang it up. My sister wants a 2 piece trisuit. I am thinking more of a size 8 Lucky Jean with a tighter fitting white t-shirt, sandals or loafers, cute hair... oh, and a belt.

It would be awesome to be in it by my birthday, 4 short months away. Knowing that I had/have about 50 pounds to lose, It seems utterly possible. FREE WILL. The decision is 100% mine. I feel so optimistic. It is seriously the first time in my life that I have stuck to a diet without wanting to eat. What a great feeling!!

No comments: